Friday, July 3, 2009

The Little One

My youngest child, my little guy, my lil cutie head. He is the happiest child ever to enter the world. He is almost always smiling and so stinkin' cute that people still stop me on the street to adore him. Complete strangers have asked to take his picture. He just smiles with his little almost dimple and melts hearts left and right. He has big brown eyes like his brother and uses them to get pretty much anything he wants.
He thinks any sweet treat is a 'cookie'. Thankfully, he doesn't know that raisins are good for you and not at all a cookie. I am hoping that TBO doesn't let him in on the truth. He is all about the kisses, hugs, and cuddles- most of the time. The rest of the time, he is all about giving me a heart attack by jumping off the top of the couch, climbing on the counter, trying to run down the stairs, and walking the cat by her tail. He is not quite two years old.
My little cutie head is the baby of the family. Since he is on the smaller side whereas his bother was always on the tall side, I know I baby him too much. I take his side in their arguments 85% of the time. I let him take a bottle at night when he is upset (I know, I know, call the mother police on me right now), I force my husband to check on him 12 times a night.
He is more dependent on me than big brother ever was.
One of the sweetest sounds in the world is to hear him singing to himself with that grin on his face. I love my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment