Friday, July 3, 2009

Five things I would love to see invented:

1- A vacuum cleaner that would actually get all of the stains and dirt out of my carpet, only weighed three pounds and cost less than $50. And purple would be nice.
2- A sink that converted into a dishwasher, so I could just shut the lid and turn it on. If it then put the dishes away, I would pay double.
3- A bra that would never lose its shape- ever. Like an everlasting gobstopper but, you know, non edible.
4- A third eye. I think it would come in handy. I could leave it in my boys' room or send it with my husband when he does the shopping. Then I could see what he was forgetting and call him before he left without diapers, eggs, whatever.
5- Broccoli that tastes like chocolate. I mean- honestly, they can put a man on the dang moon but cant make veggies in chocolate flavors? I don't believe it for a minute. Some scientist somewhere is holding out on us.

1 comment:

  1. I agree all these would be wonderful! Welcome to blogland, girlie!

    ReplyDelete